Shoe removal and booting clinic with Ann Szolas
Where: Aberdeen, WA
When: November 11th, 2017
– the various methods of shoe removal for ease and comfort to both horse and trimmer
– how to fit and use a wide variety of boots including all of the EasyCare boots, Renegades, Soft Rides, Cavallo, etc. based on performance or rehab needs
– how and when to use hoof casting
– which padding options to utilize for various pathologies and rehab needs
– how to perform modifications and repairs to boots
– pricing and stocking your boot inventory
Contact Ann Szolas to sign up!
-$75 deposit 6 weeks prior to clinic is required to confirm your clinic attendance and hold your spot.
– The clinic will be confirmed or cancelled by email on this date, according to attendance numbers, so attendees may make travel arrangements.
– If there are not enough attendees and the clinic is cancelled, deposits will be refunded immediately.
$75 of the payment is non refundable.
Contact Ann Szolas for further information.
This clinic is approved for 8 PHCP Educational or Continuing Education credits.