A webinar designed for Professional Hoof Care Practitioners and students training to work in this field.
As a Hoof Care Practitioner it is part of your job to select and fit the hoof boots that will work best for your clients and their horses. This is critical to the success of your business in more than one way. The additional income provided by the sale of boots should not be overlooked!
Some Topics Covered:
– gaining confidence
– working with owners
– successful use of hoof boots
– changing your attitude towards hoof boots
– inventory, what should I stock?
– tricks of the trade
– a detailed handout will be provided
If you are working in hoof care as a career (or plan to) but are struggling with being a salesman, consider taking this webinar to boost your business and add to your bottom line.
This webinar will be recorded and available to registered participants for 2 weeks following the webinar.
Jon Smedley, a Navy veteran, has been a PHCP member for 6 years. He enjoys many aspects of the Hoof Care Business and takes pride in finding a solution to almost every hoof care challenge. Jon is part of a husband and wife team specializing in treating and maintaining equine hooves using a natural – balanced approach as well as new and emerging technologies.
* VERY IMPORTANT * – Please be aware that if you pay for the webinar less than 24 hours in advance, we cannot guarantee that you will get an access code in time. Be sure to include your regular email address and your full name in the “special instruction box”on PayPal. Without the correct email we will not be able to send you instructions, updates, or invites to webinars.