Performance Hoof Clinic with Nic Barker
Saturday April 6, 2019 ~ Long Island, NY
Clinic hours 10:00-4:00pm EST
|Cost: $150 PHCP Members/$175 non-PHCP
(50% Deposit required for horses.)
This clinic counts as 2 PHCP Elective or CE Credits
This hands on clinic will look at ways of assessing hoof balance using slow motion video footage on live horses.
- What does a healthy hoof look like in motion?
- How can we assess medial/lateral balance?
- How important is a heel first landing?
- Compare static and dynamic hoof balance.
- Introducing work to rehabilitate the hoof
- Objectives when trimming.
We have room for horses to use in this clinic.
Strong emphasis on caudal hoof development, weaknesses & Navicular Syndrome
Check out Nic Barker’s website below: